Lilypie

Friday, September 4, 2009

As you turn ONE

I wonder how fast time flies. Just a year ago, I brought you in this world. The most cherished day of my life. And each day that followed had been a wonderful memory. The whole one year of our life with you has been by far the best year for us. You touched our lives so beautifully, than anything else ever could have.

Wish you a very very Happy First Birthday my honey bunny, the apple of my eye. This first year was marked with several "Firsts". The latest being the First time you walked without support on 13th August, 2009. I have always loved that Johnsons baby oil ad and ur very first steps reminded me of that ad.

You crawled and fell your way upright,
We smiled with joy, a gorgeous sight!
And now you’re one, on this special day,
We love you more, than we could ever say.

Thank you for bringing in so much of love, laughter and happiness in our lives. .. for being the cuddly little bundle of joy that you are... for your gentle touch and your sloppy kisses and for brightening our days with your radiant smile...

Loads of love, hugs, kisses and blessings. Love you baby.

4 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet!
    Happy Birthday to your little one!!! I love the little saying at the top of the page as well. :)

    I'm following your lovely blog from MBC! :)

    Feel free to stop by and sign up for one of my free giveaways!
    http://raisingmy4sons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Momma Such- Hey thanks a lot for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thanks! I too will follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww that is such a sweet post

    happy birthday to the little one

    ReplyDelete