Lilypie

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Belated Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

Sorry for not being able to wish you here yesterday. But, for very obvious reasons that you know now, I am sure you won't mind.


This birthday was indeed a special one for daddy dear as he celebrated it with his little wonder. The fun part was the magical candles that would relight after blowing out.



So on this special day of yours, all I wish to say is there are several reasons for which I love you and respect you immensely ...
  • You are a loving and responsible husband, father, son and a brother
  • You put family first.
  • You are the first person who I feel like telling, when something is going on in my mind. I love sharing even the silliest of thoughts.
  • You never get irritated or angry when I call you even 10 times a day when you are at work.
  • You are way too generous.
  • You do not spend on yourself for things which we can easliy afford.
  • You have a couple of expensive tastes but you don't spend just blindly and wait until we have that kind of money.
  • You don't drink, smoke or indulge in any habit or activity that could be harmful to our family.
  • You love and respect your parents and how immensely you are attached to them.
  • You are a wonderful human being and my pillar of support.

I have spent 3+ wonderful years of my life with you and all I have to say is I could not have got a better husband. I look for you when I need a shoulder to cry. You are the ONLY person I trust completely and have expectations from. I still wait for you to come back from office the same way each day. You are the best dad Eshu could have and the best husband I could have hoped for.

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

6 comments:

  1. badhiya hai bhai.. badhiya hai..

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You don't drink, smoke or indulge in any habit or activity that could be harmful to our family."... abe Anshu.. tumne Ekta ko abhi tak saari baat batayi nahi hai..

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I still wait for you to come back from office the same way each day"... lagta hai Eshu ka bhai aane wala hai jaldi.. :)))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally I got a chance to express my views on the blog. Very well written Ekta and each word says that it comes staright from your heart. You keep getting better with each post and you have surely become one of my inspirations to start writing a blog. I will share it with you too when I do the same.

    Well I cant call myself an ardent follower of your blog due to time constraints, but I do read your posts whenever I get the time. Keep writing and i will keep following what flows from your end.

    Cheers
    Jaya

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Jaya- Thanks for the lovely comment. Do keep writing as I am following your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete