Lilypie

Monday, June 1, 2009

Why Blogging

Its been a long pending thing that I have been wanting to do since my pregnancy days, but due to some inevitable reasons it has been kept off the forefront. Blogging is a blueprint of one's thoughts, feelings, ideas and views. This blog of mine would be centered around our little world ... our son Ekansh(whom I fondly call Eshu). I dont know if I will be ever be able to put into words, all my love I have for him. But I Hope I am able to do some justice and express even 1/100th of it here.

6 comments:

  1. Wow...Ekta this is good. Lovely pic of Ekansh with beautiful thoughts. But, be cautious about putting more pics of your little wonder online.

    Keep writing and let us know how your little one is growing. By broadcasting the information, the busy mother is definitely going to save some time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :):).. I am proud bua of this little wonder :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. And me proud Tau jee of little superstar :-)

    Others plz dont go by my designation with superstar definitely i m not 50+ ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. bhai.. hum bhi hain.. Proud chacha :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Rachana - Thanks a lot for your words of appreciation. They definitely encourage me to write more and better.

    @ Sambhava - Thanks alot :-)

    @ Prachi - Of course you are, my dear Gudda

    @Amit - haan ji Tau jee ... waise umr se bada rishta hota hai :-)

    @ Ananda - haan bhai.. bilkul ho aap.

    ReplyDelete