Lilypie

Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Daddy Strongest

Just wanted to take a minute off and wish all the daddies out there a very very Happy Father's Day!!!

I am glad my dad is here with me in bangalore today. Though there is nothing special I am doing today, but just the togetherness means a lot. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY papa... I can't thank you enough for all that you have done for me... infact just a mere 'thank' won't suffice... All I can say is, I am glad to have you as my dad. I could not ask for more. Love you papa...

And again there is no doubt's that Eshu too has an awesome dad and he's a great man on top of all. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, Honey! You are such a great dad and I know how special the relationship is between you and Eshu. This being your first father's day, I know how much you would be missing your chonu. Just want to let ou know, Eshu too misses papa a lot, his hugs and early morning kisses. Come back soon....

3 comments:

  1. "Just want to let you know, Eshu too misses papa a lot, his hugs and early morning kisses"... Kyon bhai.. ye Eshu bol raha hai ya koi aur? :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Ananda- Yahan to Eshu hi keh raha hai... aur hame kehne ki zaroorat nahi hai... kuch baatein khamoshi se jyada behtar kahi jaati hain...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope daddy's back now and dad-son duo having a great time again.

    ReplyDelete