Lilypie

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happiness

Watching you sleep is HAPPINESS.

Tracing that curve of your lips as you sleep is HAPPINESS.
Kissing your forehead when you sleep is HAPPINESS
Feeling the warmth of your snuggle is HAPPINESS.
Seeing you smile back every time I look at you is HAPPINESS.


A glimpse of your bunny teeth is HAPPINESS.
Watching you make faces when you like/dislike something you eat is HAPPINESS.
When you crawl so fast and jump to hug me is HAPPINESS.
Holding you in my arms is HAPPINESS.

Feeding you is HAPPINESS.
Singing to you to make you go to sleep is HAPPINESS.
Seeing you scream in delight as I bathe you is HAPPINESS.
Watching you engrossed playing your toys is HAPPINESS.
Feeling your hands run through my face, cheek and nose as though caressing me is beyond HAPPINESS.
And, seeing you happy and content is HEAVENLINESS.
Baby, my happiness lies in every little thing you do.
My happiness lies in your very existance.

5 comments:

  1. Cute photos as always. Bilkul mummy ki tarah photogenic beta hain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do I say about this post... Its just awesome but not more than Ekansh's innocence and ur love for him

    ReplyDelete
  3. And.. reading your blog is happiness

    ReplyDelete
  4. its so delightful to see this mommy ekta!!
    ur son is cute beyond words.. when will i get to see him?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Harsh -Thanks so much. :-)

    @ Anonymous - Thanks again. Could you please reveal your identity... or at least let me know if I know you.

    @ Iya- Thanks so much Iya... Come home dear anytime... Eshu would love to meet you. He is a people lover. And i too want to meet you and see your so well done house.

    ReplyDelete